Our social:

Thursday, July 10, 2014

I’m A Jobless Man, Should I Accept Money From My Rich Mother-in-law?

Below is a story of a young man in financial dilemma:


“I’m confused..I’m happily married to a beautiful woman and we have a year-old baby together.

I lost my job recently without any warning let alone prior notification. Although I have very little savings I can fall back on.

My worry now is that my mother-in-law who is very rich says she would be sending me money for me take care of my family.

But I expected her to give money to her daughter instead she’s insisting on giving it to me directly.

Should I accept the offer or not, knowing fully well how women can be when they start giving you small money?”

Dear PulseMag readers he needs your advice. What would you advice he does?

0 comments:

Post a Comment