Our social:

Friday, December 30, 2016

65Yr Old German Dumps His 26 Year old African Wife On Facebook

65-year-old German Pleschke Heinz-Georg took to his official Facebook account to post a message announcing the official separation from his Kenyan wife. He wrote:
“All friends, note. After the unfortunate incidents in recent weeks, caused by the unlawful conduct before my wife (name withheld), I hereby give official separation from her now on, I take no liability for all her financial or other transactions. I wish her all the best for the future. But please, do not come back.”

Mr. Heinz and his young wife have been together for 8 years. They met in 2007 and tied the knot in 2011. In an interview with Citizen Digital, he revealed how he met his wife and other sundry details. “I met my wife in 2007 in Mombasa. Her daughter was six-months-old then. She also told me her dad had died in a road accident in Malindi. So,she needed somebody to take care of her. I agreed to chip in. I told her am too old to marry her; but she told me age is just but a number. She wanted something more meaningful out of the relationship, so I agreed to marry her in 2011. We have now been together for eight years – four dating, four in marriage.” The German also said that until their split, he was the sole provider and sustainer of his wife’s lifestyle. 

“All through I made sure I supported her financially and she lacked nothing. I would also make sure I visited her in Kenya from Germany two times a year; in June and December. I made sure she is living well – I booked her an apartment in Ukunda, opened her salon business, which I came to understand she closed down, sold it for small money and used the funds to finance her hefty lifestyle,” Sharing his relocation plans with his wife, George disclosed: “I also told her I know she misses me, but asked her to be patient till I retire in 2013, and then I would come and live with her in Kenya forever. Perhaps buy a plot, make a home and be in each other’s arms.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment